How To Be Offline On Facebook
Follow the Actions :
1. Log into your Facebook account and find the "Buddies" tab in the left sidebar.
2. This is suggested to take you to the "Find Friends" page where you can import the contacts list from Gmail, Yahoo, Windows Live messenger and so on. Now, ignore all these crap and click the "Edit Pals" link.
3. Now you will get a pop up window, click "Create a List". Go into a tailored name such as "offline list" or "Ignored Contacts".
4. This works vice-versa. You also can take a positive technique developing an an "Online contacts" list instead of an Off-line one. Rest is as basic as this. Select the list you desire and turn it "ON", keeping every other list as "OFF".
Choice of list need to vary according to bulk count if you desire to talk with great deal of people then, opt for Offline list to overlook the couple of undesirable personas.
5. Once the list has been prepared, include the pals whom you wish to eliminate by clicking the profile thumbnails in the web browser overlay window.
When completed with the selection of all the pals, click the "Create List" button. Do not worry you can manage this list, include more individuals to this list or remove existing buddies from the list from "Friends -> Edit Pal" lists.
6. So, now you can lastly open the Facebook chat box placed at the best bottom of your internet browser and a new list exists waiting for you. Have a look at with the pic.
So, isn't really that simple? Still waiting? Go and apply it, have fun!
Such articles How To Be Offline On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.