How I Logout From Facebook | There is general human tendency to forget things like mobile or essential etc. at any location. It often takes place with me and the exact same thing happened today morning. I left my phone at my friend's home when I reached house I kept in mind. There were some crucial messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to see by other person.
How I Logout From Facebook
If you likewise have left your phone at your pal's house or if you have lost your phone and wanted to avoid your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted person, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account remotely from any web made it possible for computer system.
Actions to logout from Facebook from another location-.
- Login your Facebook account in browser. You can utilize any web allowed computer.
- Click settings drop-down and choose the choice Settings.
- On settings page choose the choice Security.
- On Security page click the choice Where You're Visited.
- Click on End All Activity.
- When your click End All Activity alternative, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the devices. You can select private device too if you don't wish to logout from all the gadgets.