And it will be irritating once you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Therefore, you need to know something about how to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
How Do You Reset Facebook Password
1. Open facebook site in your browser and look for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web browser's address bar.
2. Visit the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the first step) in the very first text box on this password reset page. Click on the Search button to continue.
3. Facebook would search for the facebook account related to that profile and show you the outcome. Click on the button identified This is my account as shown in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you may be able to see choices about how you want to reset the password-- through e-mail, through SMS or through a call. Or it can simply show a password reset button (like in my case) without any alternatives. Click on the Reset Password button to continue.
5. This would send you an SMS (text), a call and an e-mail message. The phone call is optional and is normally an automated call that checks out the reset code for you 2 times. You can likewise examine your email inbox for any facebook reset message and await any SMS message on your smart phone.
The reset code is same no matter how it is sent out to you. It can take upto 30 minutes for you to get a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your browser, or simply click on the reset link in the facebook email.
Now you can follow the on-screen directions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account using your new password.
Thus the article How Do You Reset Facebook Password thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.