Distinction Between Deactivating and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I state you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook information, instead, it hides your timeline from your buddies, However when you pick Erase Facebook account, your whole FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
How Do You Delete A Facebook:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly direct you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no have to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you can't obtain your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), however still, your buddies could see your older messages that you have sent out.
The Best Ways To Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the photo explanation below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do You Delete A Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.