Difference In Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I state you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook information, rather, it conceals your timeline from your pals, However when you choose Delete Facebook account, your whole FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
How Do You Delete Facebook:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly direct you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety precaution, no have to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you can't retrieve your data (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), but still, your friends might see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Discover the photo description listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do You Delete Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.