Difference In Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I say you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook data, instead, it conceals your timeline from your friends, But when you pick Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
How Do You Delete A Facebook Account:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly direct you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety precaution, no have to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is erased, you can't recover your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), however still, your friends might see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the photo explanation below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do You Delete A Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.