How Do You Deactivate Instagram Account
Component 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram website. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged into Instagram, this will certainly take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Visit at the bottom of the page, enter your username as well as password, and click Log in.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right edge of the page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the appropriate side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" page.
5. Show a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and then click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will disable your account, signing you from Instagram on all your connected gadgets.
Part 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Log in to Instagram utilizing your username as well as password and also your account will be reactivated just as it was in the past. If you visited on Instagram's web site, you will still should log in to every of your tools.