Distinction In Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook information, rather, it conceals your timeline from your good friends, However when you choose Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
How Do U Delete Your Facebook:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly assist you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety precaution, no need to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you can't retrieve your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), however still, your good friends could see your older messages that you have sent.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Find the photo explanation listed below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do U Delete Your Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.