Due to this a great deal of posts the news-feed of Facebook get complete and individuals end up being unable to read and see every status or picture in their news-feed. In some cases our crucial posts get less response from individuals just due to the fact that our posts come down in news feed any individuals are unable to check them.
How Do I Tag Someone In A Facebook Post
So if you have a lot of family and friends in your profile and you desire all of them to be engaged with your posts and respond. You have the only option to tag them in the post. But the issue is that it is near to difficult to tag all of your good friends in a post. It is quite time consuming.
So for satisfying your this desire to tag all your friends in a status within no time at all I have included an excellent trick. With which you can tag all the good friends you are having in your profile with simply a single click.
With this trick you can have hundreds of likes and talk about every of your post and can become really famous in your loved ones.
How to Mention All Friends into Status/post/comment: here are the actions ...
Note:- This Script Only Able to Point out good friends into text status with no image.
1. Log in to your Facebook account and after that go to the particular post where you desire to point out all your friends.
2. Then open your status into a brand-new tab that only that particular post must show up.
3. Now Click on link below and copy the script code from there.
Script Code: >> > CLICK HERE.
4. After copy the complete code, go to that tab where you had opened your particular post.
5. Now press F12 button and open the Inspect aspect box.
6. After that go to the 'console tab' and push CTRL+V to paste the code you had copied and hit the get in button and await couple of minutes.
Keep in mind: For Firefox users generally internet browser obstructs its operating therefore just in case if it doesn't works then examine security place merely before HTTPS and if therefore obstruct message then enable them.
Such articles How Do I Tag Someone In A Facebook Post thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.