How Do I Retrieve My Facebook Password
If you are utilizing Chrome.
1. Click on 'Customize and control google chrome' alternative, right wing top of the web browser.
This will provide a drop menu.
2. Click settings from the drop down menu, similar window will appear on your screen.
Then click "Show advanced settings" the last option.
3. Scroll down to "password and kinds" and click "handle passwords".
4. Which will open all your saved passwords, something like below image.
5. Click "Program" to get your password for a particular site, it will request system password and your task is done.
If you are utilizing Firefox the procedure is exact same.
1. Click on exact same icon as in chrome which will provide menu screen, from there click on choices.
2. This type of screen will appear.
3. Click "Security" then click on "Conserved password" and after that "reveal password".
If you are an IE user.
1. Look for "Credential manager" in your system or you can go from Control board- > User accounts and family security- > Credential manager and click on Web credentials.
Hope this assists you. If that's all we can tell about How Do I Retrieve My Facebook Password I hope this article was helpful thank you.