Once making your profile picture personal, no one can like, tag, share or discuss your Facebook profile photo unless those who you have actually picked through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile photo personal on Facebook, then follow the instructions below.
How Do I Make My Photos Private On Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click your profile picture.
3. Click on the "Privacy Settings" icon just under your name.
4. Select the "just me" option, or select the preferred audience who you permit comment, like, share or tag on your profile image.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile image and pick the "View Profile Image" option.
3. Tap and hold your profile photo and select "Edit Privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Finally, pick the wanted audience (If you want to stop people from responding on your profile picture totally, then pick the "Only Me" alternative.).
Desire you make all your profile picture personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Photos > Albums > Profile Pictures. And after that make your all profile images personal by following the steps above.
To make your profile photos private on Facebook to non-friends, then pick the "Buddies" choice in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How Do I Make My Photos Private On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.