How Do I Make My Friends List Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you uneasy, here's how you can avoid these viewings, and make your good friend list private:
Keep in mind: This process can work on PC, as well as on iPhone/iPad and Android phones utilizing any internet browser, however not on the official Facebook app.
Make friend list private, so that no one including your friends on your Facebook account can see your good friend list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click "Friends".
3. Click the Manage button, which appears like a pencil and click "Edit Personal privacy".
4. From the "Friend List" area and from the "Public" drop down menu, you can manage who can see your buddy list. For example, if you want to make your good friend list totally private, then select the "Only Me" alternative.
5. When made with your settings, click on "Done".
That's it! You now have found out the best ways to manage your friend list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Make My Friends List Private On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.