If you are active on Facebook then you would be constantly curious to understand How Do I Know Who Unfriended Me On Facebook. There are numerous tools readily available to discover who unfriend you on Facebook but you require long process to set up such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will assist you to learn who unfriend you on Facebook.
How Do I Know Who Unfriended Me On Facebook
To keep an eye on who unfriend you on FB, you just require to follow couple of fast and simple steps:
- Install Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- Once installed, open your Facebook account and permit the extension to setup.
- You can also alter the settings for notifications inning accordance with your need.
- When finished with setup procedure, you will get an "Unfriends" option just listed below "Friends" option.
- Now if somebody unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notification like this:.
- Apart from this it likewise reveals "Waiting for Good friend requests".
Isn't the process fasts and simple? Now keep eye on pals who unfriend you can let them know that you are conscious that they unfriend you on Facebook. Try it out and do not forget to share your feedback.