How Do I Find Out My Facebook Password
If you are utilizing Chrome.
1. Click 'Personalize and manage google chrome' option, right wing top of the web browser.
This will give a drop menu.
2. Click settings from the drop down menu, similar window will appear on your screen.
Then click "Show advanced settings" the last choice.
3. Scroll down to "password and types" and click on "handle passwords".
4. Which will open all your saved passwords, something like below image.
5. Click on "Show" to get your password for a specific website, it will ask for system password and your task is done.
If you are using Firefox the procedure is very same.
1. Click on same icon as in chrome which will give menu screen, from there click choices.
2. This kind of screen will appear.
3. Click on "Security" then click "Saved password" then "show password".
If you are an IE user.
1. Search for "Credential supervisor" in your system or you can go from Control panel- > User accounts and household security- > Credential supervisor and click on Web qualifications.
Hope this helps you. If that's all we can tell about How Do I Find Out My Facebook Password I hope this article was helpful thank you.