And if you utilize Facebook to visit to services like Spotify, you'll no longer have the ability to do that either. Additionally, this will likewise disable access to video games on Facebook, like Candy Crush or Clash of Clans.
How Do I Disable My Facebook Account
If this still sounds like the solution you're searching for, detaching from the apps platform on Facebook is pretty basic. Here's how:
Keep in mind: You'll require to log in to your Facebook account through a Web internet browser to complete these steps.
Action 1: Click on the menu in the leading right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Pick Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Site and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Validate that you wish to disconnect from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook warns (as seen in the image above) that turning off this platform leads to the following:.
- You will not be able to log in to sites or applications utilizing Facebook.
- Your pals won't be able to interact and share with you utilizing apps and websites.
- Instant customization will also be switched off.
- Apps you've previously set up might still have info you shared. Please get in touch with these apps for details on eliminating this information.
- Apps you've logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be gotten rid of.
- Posts by apps will be gotten rid of from your profile.
Now you will be without frustrating apps, while also keeping your information safe from Website that attempt to collect it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How Do I Disable My Facebook Account thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.