Distinction In Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook data, instead, it conceals your timeline from your friends, But when you select Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
How Do I Delete My Facebook:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly direct you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety preventative measure, no requirement to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you cannot retrieve your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your buddies could see your older messages that you have actually sent.
How to Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the image explanation listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Delete My Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.