It's no denying the truth that every one people has browsed for other users profiles and images at some point of time. Facebook shops all of the searches made by any user on it's server. This search history reveals up as quickly as one taps on search bar at the top. You might want to erase search history as someone can get to know about the profiles you have actually been stalking by looking at the list which appears when you tap on the search bar.
Earlier we mentioned about how to see and erase Facebook search history from Web and today we are going to share about the best ways to attain the exact same with Facebook mobile App as the majority of the users are utilizing Facebook App instead of Facebook on Web.
How Can I Delete Search History On Facebook : iOS, Android App.
For this tutorial, I will be using steps and screenshots from Facebook App for iOS variation 59.0. Comparable to the previous guides I have actually written, I want to point out the exact same for this tutorial as well that steps are essentially the very same for Android app too with slight differences. So now let's begin with deleting our Facebook search history.
How Can I Delete Search History On Facebook
Technique 1: Using Activity Log.
1. Open Facebook App on your smartphone and visit your profile. To go to your profile on iOS app, tap on More at bottom best corner of screen and select your Call at the top.
2. Under your profile, select Activity Log. You can find it simply below your profile picture as revealed listed below.
3. Activity Log shows you the history of all the activities you have done on Facebook. To particularly try to find search activities select Filter at the top.
4. Activity Log Alternatives will show up. Under this scroll down and choose Browse.
5. Now all the Facebook search history will be shown. To clear particular searches tap on x symbol to the right of every search info.
6. To erase Facebook search History totally select Clear Searches at the top under Filter. Select Confirm, to delete all your Searches on Facebook.
With this all your search history is gotten rid of. Lets look at the second approach.
Technique 2: From Browse Bar.
This is a somewhat shorter method than the previous technique.
1. Tap on Search bar at the top of the app.
2. Your search history would be revealed and at top right you should discover Edit. Select it.
3. This will take you the 5th action of Method 1 where all the searches you have actually done till now will be shown.
4. Now much like method 1, you may either utilize x to right of search to remove specific search or choose Clear Searches to remove all Facebook search history.
These were the 2 methods which would help you out when you want to delete Facebook search history from Facebook app. Let us understand if you face any concerns.
If that's all we can tell about How Can I Delete Search History On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.