How Can I Delete All My Facebook Posts
Follow the listed below actions to Erase ALL Posts on a Facebook Page.
1. Visit to your facebook account
2. Go to the page you would like to delete posts
3. Click on Settings
4. Click on Publishing Tools.
5. Then, Tick the box next to "Posts" to choose all.
6. Click Actions button, then click Delete.
Once can delete an optimum of 25 posts simultaneously. Repeat the very same procedure up until you delete all your posts.
Check your page timeline to validate if all posts have been deleted.
Hope the above short article on The best ways to Erase ALL Posts on a Facebook Page works for you.
Such articles How Can I Delete All My Facebook Posts from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.