Full Site Facebook | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of various methods to in fact do so, however each and every method is not ensured to work on all the mobile phones and the internet browser. I will be guiding you through all the actions so bare with me and try out which on works for you.
Full Site Facebook
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through a browser, it should be a button on the leading right (updated app) or top left corner. This must raise the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see a choice that checks out "Desktop Website". Tap on that alternative and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile full website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Web Browser Settings.
Despite exactly what kind of browser you have, you should have the ability to ask for a desktop variation of the website that you have actually opened on the internet browser.
This must be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the choices of the browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you need to see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now chat and use all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to bring up a brand-new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the options and Full Desktop Version Facebook site must load on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Note: Older phones may not have this alternative on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final method, that is likewise commonly relied on way to obtain to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the web browser's URL area and enter www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you usually would.
- After you have actually logged in into your account, go to the URL area and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You must now exist with Full desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to be able to get to the desktop variation.
Method 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed methods work on their own, attempt the mixes and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Request the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile device, but if you actually wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.