Full Site Facebook Login | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you really do it.
There are a lot of different ways to really do so, but each and every technique is not guaranteed to deal with all the smart phones and the browser. I will be directing you through all the steps so bare with me and try which on works for you.
Full Site Facebook Login
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through a web browser, it ought to be a button on the leading right (upgraded app) or top left corner. This must raise the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see a choice that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Web Browser Settings.
Despite exactly what type of web browser you have, you ought to have the ability to request a desktop variation of the web page that you have opened on the browser.
This must be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the alternatives of the browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and utilize all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are using Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must raise a new window, choose "Request A Desktop - Website" from the alternatives and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook website should pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones might not have this alternative on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final approach, that is also commonly trusted method to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the browser's URL area and enter www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you usually would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL section and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You must now exist with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should be able to get to the desktop variation.
Method 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out methods work on their own, try the mixes and offer it another shot. It's much simpler if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile device, but if you truly desire to, I hope this tutorial helps.