The majority of the sites display a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their mobile phone. Facebook.Com Desktop, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your smart phone, it immediately redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to decrease bandwidth as the majority of the people are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
The majority of websites consisting of Facebook disable specific features from their mobile version that they might appear unnecessary. So there might be particular scenario when you desire to take advantage of full Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are few approaches utilizing which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's extremely unusual) then, you can use this technique to access Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop version on your smart phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is very easy to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome web browser. Once you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will load in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer likewise have the alternative to view sites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the options button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this technique is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook.Com Desktop!