The majority of the sites display a mobile variation for users which are searching site from their mobile phone. Facebook Website Desktop, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your smart phone, it immediately redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to offer a better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to minimize bandwidth as the majority of the individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their mobile phone.
Facebook Website Desktop
Most sites including Facebook disable particular functions from their mobile version that they might appear unneeded. So there might be specific scenario when you wish to benefit from full Facebook site on your smart phone. Here are couple of methods using which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari web browser (that's very uncommon) then, you can use this method to access Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is extremely simple to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the choice to view sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference alternative, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Website Desktop!