Facebook Sync Contacts - When you initially set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a great idea in order to become available to all your good friends, you may want to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you plan to shut down or totally delete your account, of if you are heading to creating a new Facebook profile for your organisation or personal use.
Facebook Sync Contacts
Despite the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after offering necessary credentials in the proper fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings option under the AID & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Get rid of Facebook information alternative from shown list.
9. When this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the modifications effective.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Sync Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.