Facebook Sync Contacts Android - When you initially set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is a great concept in order to become readily available to all your friends, you might wish to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you plan to shut down or completely erase your account, of if you are heading towards creating a brand-new Facebook profile for your company or personal use.
Facebook Sync Contacts Android
Despite the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying necessary qualifications in the proper fields.
5. When the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings choice under the HELP & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to select the Eliminate Facebook data choice from shown list.
9. When this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications effective.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Sync Contacts Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.