Facebook Sync Contact - When you initially set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a smart idea in order to appear to all of your good friends, you might want to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you prepare to deactivate or entirely erase your account, of if you are heading towards developing a new Facebook profile for your service or personal usage.
Facebook Sync Contact
Despite the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing needed qualifications in the suitable fields.
5. When the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings option under the AID & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Remove Facebook information option from displayed list.
9. Once this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications efficient.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Sync Contact I hope this article was helpful thank you.