And it will be irritating as soon as you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Therefore, you should know something about ways to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
Facebook Reset Password
1. Open facebook site in your browser and look for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web browser's address bar.
2. Go To the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the initial step) in the very first text box on this password reset page. Click on the Browse button to continue.
3. Facebook would search for the facebook account connected with that profile and reveal you the result. Click on the button labeled This is my account as displayed in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you might be able to see alternatives about how you desire to reset the password-- through email, through SMS or through a phone call. Or it can simply reveal a password reset button (like in my case) with no choices. Click the Reset Password button to continue.
5. This would send you an SMS (text message), a call and an e-mail message. The telephone call is optional and is usually an automated call that reads the reset code for you two times. You can also inspect your email inbox for any facebook reset message and wait on any SMS message on your mobile phone.
The reset code is exact same no matter how it is sent out to you. It can take upto 30 minutes for you to get a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your internet browser, or just click the reset link in the facebook e-mail.
Now you can follow the on-screen directions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account using your brand-new password.
Thus the article Facebook Reset Password thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.