And it will be irritating as soon as you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Thus, you must understand something about how to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
Facebook Password Reset
1. Open facebook site in your internet browser and search for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web browser's address bar.
2. Check Out the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the primary step) in the first text box on this password reset page. Click the Browse button to continue.
3. Facebook would look for the facebook account related to that profile and reveal you the result. Click the button identified This is my account as shown in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you may be able to see alternatives about how you wish to reset the password-- through email, through SMS or through a telephone call. Or it can simply reveal a password reset button (like in my case) with no alternatives. Click on the Reset Password button to proceed.
5. This would send you an SMS (text message), a call and an e-mail message. The call is optional and is typically an automated call that checks out the reset code for you two times. You can also check your e-mail inbox for any facebook reset message and wait for any SMS message on your mobile phone.
The reset code is very same no matter how it is sent to you. It can take upto 30 minutes for you to get a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your web browser, or simply click the reset link in the facebook email.
Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account utilizing your brand-new password.
Thus the article Facebook Password Reset thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.