The majority of the websites show a mobile version for users which are searching site from their cellphone. Facebook Login Desktop, So whenever you aim to gain access to Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly reroutes you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a much better interface on a smaller screen and to decrease bandwidth as the majority of the individuals are not using high-speed Web connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Login Desktop
A lot of websites consisting of Facebook disable certain features from their mobile variation that they might seem unneeded. So there might be certain situation when you want to make the most of full Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are few techniques utilizing which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari browser (that's extremely uncommon) then, you can use this method to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is extremely simple to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome internet browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the choice to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Login Desktop!