Most of the websites show a mobile version for users which are browsing website from their mobile phone. Facebook Full Site Desktop View, So whenever you aim to gain access to Facebook through your cellphone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a much better interface on a smaller screen and to decrease bandwidth as the majority of the people are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Full Site Desktop View
Many websites consisting of Facebook disable particular features from their mobile version that they might appear unnecessary. So there might be certain scenario when you desire to benefit from complete Facebook website on your mobile phone. Here are couple of techniques utilizing which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's very rare) then, you can utilize this method to access Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome internet browser. Once you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will load in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the option to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the alternatives button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this method is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Full Site Desktop View!