The majority of the sites display a mobile version for users which are searching site from their cellphone. Facebook Full Desktop Version, So whenever you aim to gain access to Facebook through your smart phone, it automatically redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to offer a much better interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as the majority of the people are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Full Desktop Version
Many sites including Facebook disable specific features from their mobile version that they might seem unnecessary. So there may be particular situation when you wish to take advantage of full Facebook site on your mobile phone. Here are couple of techniques utilizing which you can access full desktop version of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari browser (that's extremely uncommon) then, you can use this method to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This need to open Facebook desktop version on your cellphone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is really easy to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will load in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the option to view sites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice option, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Full Desktop Version!