Most of the websites display a mobile version for users which are browsing site from their mobile phone. Facebook Full Desktop Site, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it immediately reroutes you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a better user interface on a smaller screen and to minimize bandwidth as the majority of the individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Full Desktop Site
The majority of websites consisting of Facebook disable certain functions from their mobile variation that they might seem unneeded. So there may be certain situation when you wish to benefit from complete Facebook site on your mobile phone. Here are few techniques using which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari browser (that's really rare) then, you can use this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is very easy to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome internet browser. As soon as you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will load in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the alternative to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this approach is all the sites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Full Desktop Site!