Facebook Friends List Private
If this open access makes you unpleasant, here's how you can prevent these viewings, and make your buddy list private:
Keep in mind: This process can deal with PC, along with on iPhone/iPad and Android phones utilizing any internet browser, but not on the main Facebook app.
Make friend list private, so that nobody including your good friends on your Facebook account can see your friend list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click on "Buddies".
3. Click on the Manage button, which looks like a pencil and click "Edit Personal privacy".
4. From the "Friend List" section and from the "Public" drop down menu, you can manage who can see your friend list. For example, if you wish to make your pal list completely personal, then choose the "Only Me" alternative.
5. When made with your settings, click on "Done".
That's it! You now have learned the best ways to handle your good friend list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Friends List Private I hope this article was helpful thank you.