Many of the websites show a mobile version for users which are browsing site from their smart phone. Facebook Desktop, So whenever you aim to gain access to Facebook through your cellphone, it instantly reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to offer a much better interface on a smaller screen and to decrease bandwidth as most of the people are not using high-speed Internet connection on their mobile phone.
The majority of sites consisting of Facebook disable certain features from their mobile version that they may seem unnecessary. So there may be certain situation when you desire to benefit from full Facebook site on your smart phone. Here are few methods using which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari browser (that's really unusual) then, you can use this method to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This need to open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome web browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the choice to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice option, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop!