Many of the websites display a mobile variation for users which are browsing website from their mobile phone. Facebook Desktop View, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your smart phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a better user interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as the majority of the individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Desktop View
The majority of websites consisting of Facebook disable specific features from their mobile variation that they may seem unneeded. So there may be specific situation when you wish to make the most of full Facebook site on your mobile phone. Here are few approaches using which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari web browser (that's very unusual) then, you can utilize this approach to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is very easy to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the option to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference option, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop View!