Many of the websites display a mobile variation for users which are searching site from their mobile phone. Facebook Desktop View Login, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to provide a much better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to decrease bandwidth as many of individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Desktop View Login
Most websites consisting of Facebook disable particular functions from their mobile version that they may seem unnecessary. So there might be particular situation when you want to make the most of complete Facebook website on your mobile phone. Here are couple of methods using which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's very rare) then, you can use this method to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is very simple to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome web browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the option to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site preference option, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the sites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop View Login!