The majority of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their cellphone. Facebook Desktop Login, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your smart phone, it immediately redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to reduce bandwidth as the majority of the individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their mobile phone.
Facebook Desktop Login
Most websites consisting of Facebook disable certain functions from their mobile version that they might appear unnecessary. So there may be particular situation when you wish to take benefit of complete Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are couple of methods utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari web browser (that's very unusual) then, you can utilize this approach to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is very easy to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome internet browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the alternative to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference option, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop Login!