The majority of the sites show a mobile variation for users which are searching website from their smart phone. Facebook Desktop Link, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your mobile phone, it automatically reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to offer a much better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to lower bandwidth as the majority of the people are not using high-speed Internet connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Desktop Link
The majority of sites consisting of Facebook disable particular features from their mobile variation that they might seem unneeded. So there may be particular situation when you want to benefit from complete Facebook website on your smart phone. Here are couple of methods utilizing which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's really uncommon) then, you can use this method to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is extremely easy to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. As soon as you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will fill in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the option to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this approach is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop Link!