Distinction In Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I state you can shut off or Delete your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, rather, it conceals your timeline from your pals, However when you select Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly direct you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a security preventative measure, no requirement to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot recover your information (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your pals could see your older messages that you have actually sent.
Ways To Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the image explanation below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Delete I hope this article was helpful thank you.