Facebook Com Full Site | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? First question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a bunch of various ways to in fact do so, however each and every method is not ensured to deal with all the cellphones and the browser. I will be directing you through all the steps so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Facebook Com Full Site
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through a web browser, it should be a button on the leading right (updated app) or top left corner. This ought to bring up the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see a choice that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Web Browser Settings.
Regardless of what type of internet browser you have, you ought to be able to ask for a desktop version of the website that you have actually opened up on the internet browser.
This ought to be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the choices of the internet browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Complete desktop website on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and utilize all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to bring up a new window, select "Request A Desktop - Website" from the options and Full Desktop Variation Facebook site ought to fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones might not have this option on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final approach, that is also widely relied on method to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the web browser's URL section and enter www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you usually would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL section and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now be provided with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should be able to get to the desktop variation.
Approach 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out methods work on their own, attempt the mixes and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Go into the real URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile gadget, however if you actually wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.