Facebook Com Full Site On Mobile | Are you aiming to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? First question would be, why are you aiming to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to actually do so, but each and every approach is not guaranteed to work on all the mobile phones and the browser. I will be directing you through all the steps so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Facebook Com Full Site On Mobile
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of a browser, it ought to be a button on the top right (updated app) or top left corner. This must raise the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you ought to see an alternative that reads "Desktop Website". Tap on that alternative and let the browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Internet Browser Settings.
Despite what type of web browser you have, you need to be able to request a desktop version of the web page that you have actually opened up on the web browser.
This must be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the choices of the internet browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Complete desktop website on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and utilize all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to bring up a new window, choose "Request A Desktop - Site" from the options and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook site need to pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this option on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Final technique, that is also commonly trusted way to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the web browser's URL section and enter www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile browser as you generally would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL section and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now exist with Full desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to have the ability to get to the desktop version.
Approach 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out approaches work on their own, attempt the combinations and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Get in the real URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, however if you actually wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.