As you might have seen, Facebook's most current update consists of Facebook Autoplay. Here's how to turn that choice off, both for the site and your mobile phone app when you're not utilizing wifi.
We ought to have guessed after we read the rumors about Facebook looking into video marketing, because that works together with the video auto-play function. And sure enough, after a few weeks, we got confirmation with the mobile app update.
Some people may discover this useful, not needing to press play on the video in order to view it, however that doesn't suggest that everybody wants videos and adverts to play automatically since, and particularly for mobile apps, this feature utilizes more data.
Luckily, there's a method to stop videos from playing automatically. On the site, you can stop it from happening all the time, while on the mobile apps (Android, iPhone and iPad) you can just turn this function off when you are not utilizing WiFi. Let's see ways to do it.
In the Facebook app on Android, videos starts playing instantly, both on Wi-Fi and Cellular. But you can do as follows to disable Facebook autoplay on Android:.
1. Open Facebook application on your Android phone or tablet.
2. Go to the last tab (the 3 line icon).
3. Scroll down and under the "Aid & Settings", tap the App Settings alternative.
4. Now under the "General Settings", tap the Video Auto-play choice.
5. Select "Off" to effectively disable the Auto-play function on Facebook for Android, Select "On" to allow the function, or choose "Wi-fi only" to make it possible for autoplay function just on Wi-Fi and disable it when utilizing the SIM data.
Thus the article Facebook Autoplay thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.