Disabled Instagram Account
Since deleting an Instagram account is permanent as well as non-reversible, it might be more recommended to consider briefly disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is hidden from public view right away, but all of your material- like your pictures, comments and suches as - are still maintained and also can be reinstated when and also if you decide to reactivate your account.
- Go to Instagram.com and log into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the top right edge of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch alongside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page and also look for the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right edge.
- Pick your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the box listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and also re-enter your account password because field.
- Click on the button labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account as much as once a week.