And if you use Facebook to visit to services like Spotify, you'll not have the ability to do that either. Furthermore, this will likewise disable access to games on Facebook, like Sweet Crush or Clash of Clans.
Disable Facebook Account
If this still seems like the solution you're looking for, disconnecting from the apps platform on Facebook is quite basic. Here's how:
Note: You'll need to visit to your Facebook account through a Web web browser to complete these steps.
Action 1: Click the menu in the top right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Pick Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Websites and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Verify that you want to detach from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook alerts (as seen in the image above) that turning off this platform results in the following:.
- You will not be able to log in to sites or applications using Facebook.
- Your buddies won't have the ability to engage and show you utilizing apps and sites.
- Immediate personalization will likewise be shut off.
- Apps you have actually formerly set up might still have information you shared. Please contact these apps for information on eliminating this information.
- Apps you have actually logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be removed.
- Posts by apps will be gotten rid of from your profile.
Now you will be devoid of bothersome apps, while likewise keeping your information safe from Web websites that try to collect it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles Disable Facebook Account thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.