Most of the websites display a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their mobile phone. Desktop View For Facebook, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your smart phone, it immediately redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to offer a better user interface on a smaller screen and to decrease bandwidth as many of individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Desktop View For Facebook
A lot of sites including Facebook disable particular features from their mobile variation that they might appear unnecessary. So there might be certain situation when you desire to take benefit of full Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are couple of approaches utilizing which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari web browser (that's very unusual) then, you can utilize this technique to access Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is really easy to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome web browser. Once you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Demand desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will load in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the choice to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the sites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Desktop View For Facebook!