Distinction Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I state you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, instead, it conceals your timeline from your good friends, However when you choose Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
Delete Facebook Page Account:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly guide you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety preventative measure, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot retrieve your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your buddies could see your older messages that you have sent out.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the photo description listed below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete Facebook Page Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.