Delete A Facebook Account Completely - Whether you're attempting to get a job and concerned about snoopy brand-new employers, fed up with maintaining a virtual profile continuously bombarded with increasingly worthless updates and pings from individuals that you decreasingly really understand, fed up with Facebook's mindset to their users, revolted with your dependency to it, or just want you, your personal information and habits, and images, out, erasing your Facebook profile can be carried out in a few easy actions:
Delete A Facebook Account Completely
1. Simply go here
2. Hit submit. (See, even in parting Facebook demands your obedience).
3. Follow the instructions. You will see the following screens:.
4. Put in your password and go into the words from the security check.
5. Struck okay.
6. You then get bumped to the Facebook login screen.
7. Look outside! It's a stunning day. Go enjoy it. Possibly call a friend you haven't seen in a while and catch up on each other's lives over coffee.
Your account is then "deactivated" for 2 weeks. Do not login for those 2 weeks then it will be completely deleted.
Facebook sometimes changes the treatments for exiting the social networking service, but the Facebook group "How to completely delete your facebook account" ought to have the most up to date technique if the link above goes dead.