Countdown Clock For Facebook
1. Browse to facebook.com. Visit to your personal account and type "TimeAndDate" into the leading search box. Click the "TimeAndDate Countdown" app listing from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click the "Go to App" button and provide the application approval when requested.
2. Complete the required details in the Occasion area of the application. This consists of the text, place, information and time of the event or essential event.
3. Click the personalization choices for the countdown ticker's style. You can select from pre-selected styles or choose your own colors for the background and different text aspects.
4. Browse to the Wall Post Sneak peek area and examine the radio button of where you want to have the countdown counter published to. For a Facebook page, click the "Fan Wall" alternative. Otherwise, select any of the other alternatives if you wish to post it somewhere else or in addition to posting it on your Facebook fan page.
5. Click the "Sneak Peek & Share" button. On the pop-up box, type an optional message if you 'd like to describe exactly what the countdown counter is for. Click the "Share" button when you're all set to publish it to your Facebook page.
If that's all we can tell about Countdown Clock For Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.