Completely Delete Facebook Account - Whether you're attempting to get a task and concerned about snoopy new bosses, tired of keeping a virtual profile constantly bombarded with progressively useless updates and pings from people that you decreasingly really know, fed up with Facebook's mindset towards their users, disgusted with your dependency to it, or just want you, your personal details and routines, and photos, out, deleting your Facebook profile can be performed in a couple of easy actions:
Completely Delete Facebook Account
1. Simply go here
2. Hit submit. (See, even in parting Facebook demands your obedience).
3. Follow the instructions. You will see the following screens:.
4. Put in your password and go into the words from the security check.
5. Struck okay.
6. You then get bumped to the Facebook login screen.
7. Look outside! It's a lovely day. Go enjoy it. Maybe contact a friend you haven't seen in a while and catch up on each other's lives over coffee.
Your account is then "shut down" for 2 weeks. Don't login for those 2 weeks then it will be completely deleted.
Facebook often changes the treatments for leaving the social networking service, but the Facebook group "Ways to completely delete your facebook account" need to have the most up to date approach if the link above goes dead.