- First you have to sign in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click on the Account menu on the top upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click 'Setting' tab. There you will find an alternative at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click it.
Once you clicked on Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be filled. It may ask you to offer reason for deleting or deactivating your account. You can pick form the list or you can Click on 'Other' to offer your very own particular factor for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly required to provide a reason, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you don't wish to receive any welcomes, tag in pictures, or group invite and notice of pal demands; merely tick the 'Pull out of receiving emails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any email invitations and alerts from your buddies.
- Now you are prepared to click on Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has actually been shut off.
To reactivate your account, merely log in as you typically would, and we'll send you a reactivation e-mail.
The Facebook Group".
No matter how much the time it will require to eliminate your profile details entirely, your details and profile will stay unreachable to other Facebook users up until you change your mind and reactivate your profile once again.