Cancel Facebook Page
- First you need to check in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click on the Account menu on the top upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click on 'Setting' tab. There you will find an alternative at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click on it.
When you clicked on Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be packed. It might ask you to provide reason for erasing or deactivating your account. You can select form the list or you can Click on 'Other' to offer your own particular reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly required to provide a factor, you can avoid this likewise.
- In future, if you don't wish to get any invites, tag in photos, or group invite and notification of buddy requests; simply tick the 'Pull out of receiving e-mails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any e-mail invites and alerts from your buddies.
- Now you are all set to click Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has been shut off.
To reactivate your account, just log in as you generally would, and we'll send you a reactivation e-mail.
The Facebook Team".
No matter just how much the time it will require to remove your profile info completely, your details and profile will remain inaccessible to other Facebook users till you alter your mind and reactivate your profile once again.